POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Office finished (191KB) : Office finished (191KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Office finished (191KB)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 25 Jul 2004 06:30:51
Message: <41038bdb@news.povray.org>
Hi all:

   I got my old office scene finished thanks to Wings3d. I used this
scene to practice/discover techniques with Wings3d, creating some more
objects that were somewhat challenging to do with CSG.

   I'm going to do the final render at this size but with better
radiosity settings, to get ride of the artifacts on the walls upper parts.

P.S.: Yes, the boss in not coming to the office today... ;)

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: